OptinSkin is an extremely popular plugin to get more e-mail subscribers. You have probably come across it many times and not even known.
Optinskin is another plugin that is meant to help you get more subscribers to your e-mail list.
It works by inserting skins into certain posts on your blog. Optinskin comes with a total of 18 default templates, all of which are professional quality.
Obviously, all of the default skins can be customized as you see fit.
- 18 default skins
- All templates designed to draw attention to your offer and e-mail form
- Proven to increase subscribers
- Split testing
- Ultimate customization
- Accurate data
- Fade and other effects
The folks over at OptinSkin have provided me a copy of the newest version of the plugin in order to review. What follows is my honest opinion, as usual. I am an affiliate with them and get paid commissions.
OptinSkin was very easy to install. I simply followed the following steps, and it was installed in literally 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Clicked “Upload New Plugin” from my WP Dashboard.
- Clicked the .zip file of Opt-In Skin and pressed “install”
- Clicked “activate plugin”
- Entered my license (you will get this once you have purchased the plugin)
That is all there is to it, now you can start making your “skins”.
Making skins is super simple, and it certainly can be done by somebody who has never made an optin form before. You do everything right from the backend of your WordPress.
- Step 1: Choose Skin Name: Self-explanatory, choose a descriptive name for your skin.
- Step 2: Choose Design: Slide left or right to pick a pre-made template.
- Step 3: Design Options: Choose your preferences, there are many.
- Step 4: Integrate Mail Service: Simply integrate your list info from your e-mail service provider (Aweber, GetResponse, InfusionSoft, etc.)
- Step 5: Automatic Skin Placements: A great feature that gives you several options on where to place your opt-in skin.
- Step 6: Special Effects
I go into a lot more detail about this in my video tutorials about Optin Skin, found on my Youtube. I setup my list using my Aweber account. All of the pre-made designs can also be customized with custom color schemes so you can make it match your site’s theme.
With tons of default skins and forms, you then have the ability to customize the forms in many ways. Because you are able to customize these forms, you can also enable split testing and analytics.
This built-in feature of OptinSkin allows you to make small or big changes and then collect data to see which version was more convincing.
Rinsing and repeating this process, you will slowly but surely increase your conversion rate drastically.
Therefore OptinSkin pays for itself many times over if you use this feature correctly.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Amex, Visa, Paypal, Mastercard
WHO IS Optin Skin FOR?
Optinskin is a popular plugin for people looking to increase their e-mail subscribers on certain posts on their blog.
It is good that there are 18 different templates which you can customize, and makes this a solid purchase for any webmaster or affiliate.
Plugin Based, One-time Fee
One of the obvious advantages right off the bat for OptinSkin is that you only have to pay a one-time fee, rather than on a subscription basis such as LeadPages or SumoMe. This will save you a lot of money over the long run, as those monthly subscriptions can really all add up.
There are a lot of competitors in this market such as Lead Pages, Unbounce, etc.
Optin Skin provides a more affordable alternative to those expensive options, and is worth checking out.